Prime Home USA is committed to providing all our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
Shipping Methods & Cost
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $99
FREE Freight Shipping on orders over $1999
Shipping costs on orders that do not qualify for free shipping can be viewed in your shopping cart after entering the complete shipping address.
*Free Shipping Offer is for standard ground shipping on orders over $99 and for freight orders over $1999 within the contiguous United States. Some delivery restrictions may apply, If applicable, delivery restrictions for specific states will be noted on an item’s product information page.
Prime Home USA ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse or from our inventory in Los Angeles, California.
Standard Shipping for Small Package Shipments
Prime Home USA partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier’s daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
Standard Ground Shipping: 1-5 business days.
Second Day Air: 2 business days after shipment.
Next Day Air: 1 business day after shipment.
Prime Home USA will choose the carrier at our discretion.
Shipments are sent signature required at our discretion. If you would like to waive the signature, please put NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED in the notes of your order.
(Please note all larger LTL freight shipments require a signature). Inspect your package!
Freight (LTL) Delivery for Large Order Shipments
Freight delivery is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items, as well as large-quantity shipments. Products are loaded onto a semi-truck and delivered curbside.
- It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer’s home at any time.
- Shipping times will vary based on destination, extreme weather, and other variables.
- The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery. Please make sure that there is someone at the delivery location that can handle the shipment and proceed inspection.
- If you are not available to receive a scheduled delivery, an additional shipping and storage fees will be applied to your order on your original payment method for re-routed shipments.
- If your residence isn’t accessible by a semi truck please choose business or service center (freight terminal) pick-up.
Your order can be shipped to any address (excluding PO boxes) in the contiguous United States, Alaska or Hawaii. Any states with delivery restrictions will be noted on each item’s product information page.
For our international customers, we are happy to fulfill orders to international freight forwarding service providers. The customer will be responsible for selecting and providing their own freight forwarding service provider with a delivery address within the contiguous United States.
For standard delivery to an APO/FPO/DPO address, please contact our team at (626) 550-6955 to place your order and obtain a custom shipping quote. Freight orders cannot be shipped to an APO/FPO/DPO address.
Providing The Correct Delivery Address
Due to variances in tax laws from state to state, once an order has been placed, we are no longer able to alter the shipping address. Please make sure that all of your shipping information is correct before placing your order.
All orders shipped will take an estimated 7-10 days. All orders can ship only to the customer billing address unless otherwise approved by Prime Home USA.
All delivery dates will based off the tracking number provided when the product is picked up and shipped out. Small packages can be tracked through the tracking number provided. Freight shipments will call one day before delivery to schedule the time for the shipment to arrive. All delivery dates and times are estimates. We highly recommend that you do not schedule your installer until you have received your product.
Once we have received confirmation of pick-up and receive tracking information, this information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment will be sent via e-mail.
When your order arrives, you want to be sure the quantities match what you ordered. To guarantee customer satisfaction, please make note of the following when receiving your order:
- Visually inspect the condition and entirety of the shipment, make sure to note missing items or damaged materials. The order confirmation email you received lists all the materials and quantities you ordered. You will need to examine the shipment and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received.
- Unless specifically requested (additional cost), all deliveries are curbside. This means that you (or someone able) must be home to take the material from the trailer to your home. The driver will only unload to the curbside and is not allowed to enter your home.
- Once unloaded, it is recommended that you store the flooring material in the location where it is to be installed. This will serve two purposes: 1) it will allow the flooring material to acclimate and 2) it will reduce the number of times you will have to move the flooring. Boxes of flooring material can weigh as much as up to 65 lbs. depending on the product.
- DO NOT let the driver leave until you have verified the material received is in good condition and that all material has been accounted for. Any damaged or missing items must be noted on your delivery receipt (Bill of Landing). If not noted, it increases the amount of time required to seek resolution. And in such cases, you will be required to file directly with the carrier. See our Damages Policy for more information.
Taking into consideration the many variables in shipping, we strongly recommend that you do not schedule your installer until after you have received your order in its entirety. Manufacture times, weather, supply-demand conditions and replacement shipping for damaged items are just some of the instances that may delay your order. Please schedule your install to ensure you have allocated enough time to receive your order. We cannot be held liable for failure to meet scheduled install dates due to delivery. Delivery dates are approximates, and as such, cannot be promised under any circumstance.
If you are planning on purchasing over 10,000 lbs of product in one order, please call our Customer Support Specialists at (626) 550-6955. We will get a quote specifically for your order.
Our special order products can take from 7-45 days to arrive depending on the product. Check the individual product with our support team directly for more information on special order lead times.
Special order moldings have a shipping and handling fee based off the amount of moldings being ordered:
$0.00 – $199.99 = $20 charge
$200.00 – $399.99 = $10 charge
$400.00 and up = Free Shipping!
All trims listed are described as the piece that coordinates with the flooring. All trims are provided by the manufacturer and are considered industry standards. Stairnose is typically 3″ deep, while End-Cap, T-Molding, and Reducers are 2″ deep. If you are looking for a size outside of the industry standard, we may have a custom size fabricated for you. Please contact us to inquire about custom trims and stair treads to go with your flooring.
Occasionally, an item is out of stock and is on backorder.
- Backordered items are charged in full at the point-of-sale, just like in-stock items. This is to reserve the item with the manufacturer or, in some cases, reserve an item that’s made to order.
- Within 24 hours of the order placement, we’ll notify you via email if items are backordered and the estimated shipping date.
- Prior to the shipping date, we will verify with the manufacturer or shipping warehouse that we are on track to ship. We’ll notify you via email if there is a reason for additional delay.
- If backordered items are confirmed as not shipped, the order MAY BE canceled. Items that have left the manufacturer or original storage facility CANNOT be canceled.
- To cancel a backordered item, contact customer service and we’ll do our best to halt shipment. We’ll confirm your cancellation via phone or email, and credit or update your order.
Prime Home USA stands behind our product, and we want to take all the stress out of your order. Many of the products that we ship are fragile by nature, and on occasion damages can take place during transit. If you follow the steps outlined below replacement materials will be sent promptly.
Inspect your shipment for any damage or missing items. You have the right to inspect your shipment before signing for it. Notate any damage or missing items on the driver’s Bill of Landing or the POD provided by the driver, this will ensure a faster turn around on filing the claim and re-shipping the replacement. Only damaged material noted on the driver’s paperwork can be replaced. Prime Home USA cannot be responsible for missing items not noted at the time of delivery.
If you find discrepancies, DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED MATERIAL. ACCEPT ALL OF YOUR SHIPMENT, have driver sign delivery receipt noting discrepancies, gather copies of the paperwork, take photos of the damage and email all proofs to Prime Home USA immediately.
- Accept the shipment.
- Contact Prime Home USA immediately.
We have specialists available Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM PST ready to assist you.
- Contact Prime Home USA immediately.
- Provide Prime Home USA with the required documentation.
1. POD or BOL (Proof of Delivery Receipt) (Bill of Landing)
2. Order Number and Tracking Number
3. Pictures of Damaged Product
4. Number of pieces Damaged
5. Send to email@example.com
- Provide Prime Home USA with the required documentation.
- Prime Home USA will file the claim for you and ship you replacement immediately.
Note: NEVER REFUSE A SHIPMENT
Refusing a shipment will incur additional shipping charges that the customer will be responsible for paying. Refused shipments are subject to return shipping costs, in certain circumstances, will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Prime Home USA will not issue refunds or replacement material if you do not notate damage on the delivery receipt and get a driver’s signature acknowledging the damage.
There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
During delivery you may notice a carton where the box is torn or ripped. In most cases the flooring itself isn’t damaged. If you do receive a box with a couple of damaged pieces the best thing to do is use the damaged pieces for cuts.
Other services including lift-gate and inside delivery may be available through the freight company when they schedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any fees for those services.
Note: Request for lift gate services may delay the delivery.
DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material or packaging. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Prime Home USA cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortages. The carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession.
Note: We will not be able to help with any complaints of damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.
Once an order has been loaded and is in route to the shipping address, Prime Home USA will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs.
Prime Home USA invented the “Spacelism” 3D Visualizer for our customers to visualize the actual products we sell for the best online shopping experience.
However, we always recommend you to get a sample board for the desired flooring product before your purchase. If the sample boards are available in Prime Home USA’s facility, usually it takes 1-4 days for you to receive them.
- Claims can be filed on eligible damaged shipments that have supporting detailed photos, tangible damaged product kept as it was received, and report to Prime Home USA within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
- Not all items shipped can be damage claimed.
- There are time limits to file a claim based on what shipper was used at the time.
This is limited with all carriers at 2 days.
- Claims will be pending verification of damaged goods. If filing a claim you must set aside the damaged goods. All damaged boxes must be in their original state with all contents included.
All statements herein are policy statements supporting Prime Home USA Inc and www.primehomeusa.com (PHU). We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy or process, please contact us right away at 626-550-6955 or firstname.lastname@example.org